Building a hospital or healthcare facility using the typical process can take years, require massive investment, and tie up hospital leaders in red tape and decisions. Building with modular units, in contrast, is efficient and predictable.
Through dynamic collaboration of experts in healthcare construction, we:
POSITIVELY IMPACT PATIENT OUTCOMES BY PROVIDING ALTERNATIVE OPTIONS FOR PATIENT CARE FACILITIES
MANAGE THE DEVELOPMENT PROCESS, REMOVING THE BURDEN OF A TRADITIONAL CONSTRUCTION PROJECT
REDUCE RISK THROUGH INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE AND INTEGRATED FINANCING
OPTIMIZE HOSPITAL CASH FLOW BY PROVIDING 100% TURNKEY FINANCING FOR 25-30 YEARS
COST CERTAINTY: DESIGN, BUILD, AND DELIVER HEALTHCARE EXPANSION BUILDINGS ON BUDGET
TIME CERTAINTY: AVOID THE DELAYS OF TYPICAL BUILDS AND COMPLETE PROJECTS ON SCHEDULE
Our turnkey program builds upon itself, literally, assembling individual pre-manufactured building blocks to create your permanent healthcare facility. We build individual modules in clean, stable, and safe conditions free of mud, pests, and debris. We even preinstall complex building systems and confirm proper operation before shipping the modules to the building site. Our careful approach to construction under controlled conditions increases quality and lowers cost vs. traditional onsite construction. And while these modules are pre-constructed in our facilities, they are built to your standards.
MODULAR UNITS ARE
DESIGNED TO YOUR SPECIFICATIONS
BUILT IN CLEAN & SECURE ENVIRONMENT
MINIMAL IMPACT ON EXISTING HOSPITAL
DELIVERED ON SCHEDULE
BUILT ON BUDGET, ON TIME, WITH NO DELAYS
QUICK RETURN ON INVESTMENT
Our team will lead you through the process of developing your healthcare expansion:
• PLANNING of your operational and spatial needs, the site, project pricing and financing.
• EVALUATION of the concepts/designs for the site and building, which includes obtaining preliminary-phase municipal and state healthcare agency approvals, along with confirming budgets and financing.
• DOCUMENTATION of the final design and construction plan packages, along with gaining final municipal and state healthcare agency approvals, and final financing approvals.
• CONSTRUCTION in coordinated off-site and onsite activities to complete the entire project within 12 months.
For a look at the process of modular construction, check out this video from MDN partners Axis and MODLOGIQ.
Our team will lead you through the process of developing your turnkey healthcare expansion:
• Our modules are pre-designed – design is a process of reviewing proven modules and discussing customized changes, instead of starting from scratch.
• Our specialists work on coordinated but parallel tasks simultaneously, which is much more efficient than traditional projects that require sequential steps.
• Modules are pre-constructed off-site in a factory optimized for speed and quality instead of the challenging onsite conditions common to many construction projects.
• Module production happens simultaneously with site preparation and pad construction.
• Modules are placed and the building is enclosed quickly.
• Modular construction avoids the issue of conflicts between architects and general contractors, so once a project is designed and priced, there is cost certainty. Change orders in a typical project can run up the cost by 10-20%, so modular construction provides a significant savings by avoiding these costly changes.
• Modular construction projects are built on time and built more quickly than traditional projects, which means healthcare expansions are up and running (and generating revenue) more quickly, too.